Drawing on first-hand knowledge of what works (and what does not work) in the field, as well as technical expertise gained from years of architectural education and practice, KPAA's architects provide the following skills and services to our construction consulting clients:
- Thorough field documentation
- Detailed construction knowledge
- Architectural expertise
- California-certified to evaluate compliance with accessibility laws. Ron Tov is a certified access specialist (CASp)
- Quality control review of construction documents
- Product evaluations
- Building code interpretations
- Cost-effective solutions to unforeseen field conditions
- Conferral with building officials to move the project forward.
Successful consultations on single-family, multi-family, and commercial construction projects.