KPA Associates, Inc. brings a wealth of experience in architecture, building codes, mediations, and trials, to personal injury (P.I.) matters. Over the past three decades we have helped to resolve dozens of P.I. cases.
- Analysis of Plans and Specifications
- Deposition Testimony
- Determination of Building Code Requirements
- Measurements of As-Built Conditions
- Product Evaluations
- Trial Testimony
- Construction Sites
- Historical Structures
- Office Buildings
- Parking Lots
- Paths and Walkways
- Retaining Wall
- Shopping Malls
- Single Family Homes
- Slip and Fall
- Stairs and Handrails
- Wrongful Death
Dedicated, Attentive, and Experienced
- KPAA's staff are also shareholders, and each staff member is highly dedicated to KPAA and its valued clients.
- KPAA's team of experts and project managers can attend to the details of each case.
- Collaboration in-house allows us to resolve even the most vexing issues quickly and successfully.
- Our Principal Architects and project managers are committed to KPAA's core objective since 1985- to provide forensic architectural services effectively and efficiently.